Land of Kush, Red Sea & Kassala
This is a journey designed to allow you to explore the world heritage sites to the north of the country and get you to the east of the country, the red sea, rich diversity of marine life with crystal clear waters, see sharks in profusion parading before beautiful soft corals.
The east of the country enjoys rich and diverse ethnic groups with deep pride and traditions.
This program reaches the city of Kassala, with its majestic hills bordering Eritrea and Ethiopia, while the taka mountain stands in the center of the city marking its land long history.
DepartureMain Street, Taiwan
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a departure at 9:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedAirplane TransportBreakfastDeparture TaxesPersonal Guide
Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Day 1: Arrivals to Khartoum
Day 2: Elseliem
Day 3: Kawa
Day 4: Karima
Day 5: Karima
Day 6: Meroe Pyramids
Day 7: Meroe Pyramids
Day 8: Port Sudan
Day 9: Mohamed Gool
Day 10: Kassala
Day 11: Kassala
Day 12: Khartoum
Day 13: Khartoum
Day 14: Departure
- Special airport welcome & meet on arrival.
- Private airport-hotel transfer & hotel-airport on departure.
- Passport registration.
- 3 hotel overnights in Khartoum, a hotel of your choice.
- All meals in Khartoum are included in a fine restaurant.
- Transportation in Khartoum, air-conditioned minibus, (4 persons &above), or an air-conditioned van for less than 4 persons or salon car, Hyundai for 2 persons.
- Transpiration outside Khartoum, Toyota land cruisers (4x4wd), 4 persons in each car expert drivers. Or Toyota Hilux double cabin (truck), (4x4wd), only 3 persons in each car.
- Local English-speaking guide, expert.
- All entry fees to visited archaeological sites &all admission fees to all visited museums.
- Full board tour (b, l, d) out of Khartoum, a cook in charge of all meals.
- 1 overnight in Sharlis Bonis hotel near Dongola or Qasr hotel in Dongola.
- 2 overnights in a private local house in Karima, very close to Jebel Barkal.
- 1 overnight in a palace hotel in Port Sudan,4 stars.
- 2 overnight in tri Ketinbai hotel in Kassala city, 3 stars.
- mineral water (open quantity), tea, coffee & soft drinks.
- All camping equipment for the overnights in camps contents as follow:
- Iglo Tent (2, 20 x 2, 20 x 1,60m), with 5 cm thickness foam mattresses, sheet, pillow, blanket, towel, camping tables &chairs, light, kitchen stuffs, toilet papers.
- Departure transfer & assist.
- International flight tickets.
- Travel insurance.
- Gratitude (tipping your desert trip crew).