Be wonder in front of the confluence of the two Niles, merging together, creating the Nile, enjoy the fabulous museums in Khartoum. Stroll in one of the biggest local markets in Africa, the colorful local market of Omdurman.
On Friday afternoon get excited by attending the Dervish ritual, a whirling Dervish will make your heart flow in peace. All with tasting delicious recipes in many of the city intercontinental restaurants and authentic ones!
Dive to the desert on a day excursion, explore the historical sites of ancient Meroe and watch the sunrise falling on the pyramids of Meroe.
Wondering how to get here soon? An airport visa on arrival at Khartoum airport will make this happen very fast.
DepartureMain Street, Taiwan
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a departure at 9:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedAirplane TransportBreakfastDeparture TaxesPersonal Guide
Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Day 1: Arrivals to Khartoum
Day 2: Khartoum
Day 3: Meroe Pyramids
Day 4: Departure
- Entry Visa assistant.
- Special airport welcome &meet on arrival.
- private airport-hotel transfer & hotel - airport on departure.
- passport registration.
- 3 hotel overnights in Khartoum, a hotel of your choice.
- All meals in Khartoum are included in a fine restaurant.
- Transportation in Khartoum, air-conditioned minibus, (4 persons &above), or an air-conditioned van for less than 4 persons or salon car, Hyundai for 2 persons.
- Transpiration outside Khartoum, Toyota land cruisers (4x4wd), 4 persons in each car expert drivers. Or Toyota Hilux double cabin (truck), (4x4wd), only 3 persons in each car.
- local English-speaking guide, expert.
- All entry fees to visited archaeological sites &all admission fees to all visited museums.
- A launch box or a launch meal during the Meroe excursion trip, mineral water (open quantity), tea, coffee & soft drinks.
- Departure transfer &assist.
- International flight tickets.
- Travel insurance.
- Gratitude’s (tipping your desert trip crew).