The Land Of Kush
On this panoramic tour, in few 9 days, we combine a taste of the Nubian villages, towns with the most notable archaeological sites.
Exploring the remains of Kerma kingdom, 2500BC-1500BC, the outstanding site of the western Deffufa, once served as the religious center of the kingdom, a unique mud brick structure with stairs leading to the top of 18 meter high, where ceremonies supposed to be performed. The view from the top offers a better panorama to the rest of city remains restored in low walls by the excavation team.
Get to know about the Christian era in Nubia, communicate with the locals, enjoy strolling in very interesting local markets.
Climb Jebel (mountain) Barkal and enjoy the spectacular view on top, the sprawling Nile, greens and temples on the foot of the mountains, while the sun sets behind the nearby pyramids!
Sail the Nile from Karima to visit the royal cemeteries of the Kushite kings in Elkurru.
Have you been in amid of more than 50 pyramids? Magnificent ones, though of an unforgettable sunset attending; this would be the highlight of this tour, enjoy the rest of this special day.
DepartureMain Street, Taiwan
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a departure at 9:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedAirplane TransportBreakfastDeparture Taxes
Not Included5 Star AccommodationPersonal Guide
Day 1: Arrivals to Khartoum
Day 2: Elseliem
Day 3: Kawa
Day 4: Karima
Day 5: Karima
Day 6: Meroe Pyramids
Day 7: Khartoum
Day 8: Khartoum
Day 9: Departure
- Entry visa assistant.
- Special airport welcome &meet on arrival.
- Private airport - hotel transfer & hotel - airport on departure.
- Passport registration.
- 3 hotel overnights in Khartoum, a hotel of your choice.
- All meals in Khartoum are included in a fine restaurant.
- Transportation in Khartoum, air-conditioned minibus, (4 persons &above), or an air-conditioned van for less than 4 persons or salon car, Hyundai for 2 persons.
- Transpiration outside Khartoum, Toyota land cruisers (4x4wd), 4 persons in each car expert drivers. Or Toyota Hilux double cabin (truck), (4x4wd), only 3 persons in each car.
- Local English-speaking guide, expert.
- All entry fees to visited archaeological sites &all admission fees to all visited museums.
- Full board tour (b, l, d) out of Khartoum, a cook in charge of all meals.
- 1 overnight in Sharlis Bonis hotel near Dongola or Qasr hotel in Dongola.
- 2 overnights in a private local house in Karima, very close to Jebel Barkal.
- Mineral water (open quantity), tea, coffee & soft drinks.
- All camping equipment for the overnights in camps contents as follow:
- Iglo tent (2, 20 x 2, 20 x 1,60m), with 5 cm thickness foam mattresses, sheet, pillow, blanket, towel, camping tables &chairs, light, kitchen stuffs, toilet papers.
- Departure transfer & assist.
- International flight tickets.
- Travel insurance.
- Gratitude (tipping your desert trip crew).