The Land Of Kush & Soleb Extension
This is a traveler’s dream journey, wherein 10 days you can explore the treasures of ancient Nubia in Sudan & experience the striking beauty of the hidden Nubian villages further north, a highlight of visiting the north of the country.
A tour exploration of more wonderful pyramids& temples, some of which are world heritage sites, Climb Jebel Barkal, enrich your inner peace attending sunset in Meroe pyramids,
Be wonder in front of the breathtaking two Niles confluences, the stunning grand Nile cataracts and its beautiful natural scenic’s.
Talking about the charming Nubian villages on this program, with some of the splendid ancient temples in the area visited, we drive here on certain road that gets us closer to most of the picturesque villages, a world of architect, decoration, and painting that will deeply impress you.
The way you will be welcomed in these villages is overwhelming 1.
Follow a real camel caravan, meet &get in touch with real desert nomads, ride a camel, trek in mystic deserts, get away from the civilization.
DepartureMain Street, Taiwan
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a departure at 9:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
Included5 Star AccommodationBreakfastDeparture Taxes
Not IncludedAirplane TransportPersonal Guide
Day 1: Arrivals to Khartoum
Day 2: Elseliem
Day 3: Soleb
Day 4: Tombus
Day 5: Kawa
Day 6: Karima
Day 7: Karima
Day 8 Meroe Pyramids
Day 9: Khartoum
Day 10: Khartoum
Day 11: Departure
- Entry visa assistant.
- Special airport welcome & meet on arrival.
- private airport-hotel transfer & hotel - airport on departure.
- passport registration.
- 3 hotel overnights in Khartoum, a hotel of your choice.
- All meals in Khartoum are included in a fine restaurant.
- Transportation in Khartoum, air-conditioned minibus, (4 persons &above), or an air-conditioned van for less than 4 persons or salon car, Hyundai for 2 persons.
- Transpiration outside Khartoum, Toyota land cruisers (4x4wd), 4 persons in each car expert drivers. Or Toyota Hilux double cabin (truck), (4x4wd), only 3 persons in each car.
- local English-speaking guide, expert.
- all entry fees to visited archaeological sites &all admission fees to all visited museums.
- full board tour (b, l, d) out of Khartoum, a cook in charge of all meals.
- 1 overnight in Sharlis Bonis hotel near Dongola or Qasr hotel in Dongola.
- 2 overnights in private Nubian houses in Soleb village & Tombus village, (basic accommodation).
- 2 overnights in a private local house in Karima, very close to Jebel Barkal.
- mineral water (open quantity), tea, coffee & soft drinks.
- all camping equipment’s for the overnights in camps contents as follow:
- Iglo tent (2, 20 x 2, 20 x 1,60m), with 5 cm thickness foam mattresses, sheet, pillow, blanket, towel, camping tables &chairs, light, kitchen stuffs, toilet papers.
- departure transfer & assist.
- International flight tickets.
- Travel insurance.
- Gratitude, (tipping your desert trip crew.