Nubia & Sudan Expedition
This is the trip for you! We follow the Nile course closer or parallel, driving northward on the west bank of the Nile , visit all the highlights, shift to the east bank of the Nile driving southward to the capital while enjoying the rest of the magnificent sites.
Visit the stunning confluence of the two Niles, on a Nile cruise that will keep you refreshed, to the fabulous museums of Khartoum and the bustling streets of Omdurman local market.
Explore almost all the archaeological sites in the north of Sudan, this program takes you gradually in good respect to the chronology order to all sites visited.
On this route the Nile always impresses us, the great bend of the Nile and the other curves on its course, creating such breathtaking sceneries.
The third cataract along the Nile with its striking beauty will leave you enriched &intimate.
This program takes you far to most of the beautiful hidden Nubian villages, a picturesque attraction with its outstanding houses, incredibly painted and decorated.
Nubians are known as the friendliest, welcoming and lovely people; they embrace you in a second and make you feel like you are at home.
Meet real camel caravans that move from the far west of the country to the Egyptian border, the famous 40 days road, used since older times, crossing villages and deserts.
This tour of more than 2000km will communicate to all your interests to the north of the country and leave you with unforgettable moments.
DepartureMain Street, Taiwan
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a departure at 9:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedAirplane TransportBreakfastDeparture TaxesPersonal Guide
Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Day 1: Arrivals to Khartoum
Day 2: Elseliem
Day 3: Soleb
Day 4: Abri
Day 5: Tombus
Day 6: Kawa
Day 7: Karima.
Day 8: Karima
Day 9: Meroe Pyramids
Day 10: Naga
Day 11: Khartoum
Day 12: Khartoum
Day 13: Departure
- Entry visa assistant.
- Special airport welcome &meet on arrival.
- Private airport hotel transfer & hotel - airport on departure.
- Passport registration.
- 3 hotel overnights in Khartoum, a hotel of your choice.
- All meals in Khartoum are included in a fine restaurant.
- Transportation in Khartoum, air-conditioned minibus, (4 persons &above), or an air-conditioned van for less than 4 persons or salon car, Hyundai for 2 persons.
- Transpiration outside Khartoum, Toyota land cruisers (4x4wd), 4 persons in each car. expert drivers. Or Toyota Hilux double cabin (truck), (4x4wd), only 3 persons in each car.
- Local English-speaking guide, expert.
- All entry fees to visited archaeological sites &all admission fees to all visited museums.
- Full board tour (b, l, d) out of Khartoum, a cook in charge of all meals.
- 1 overnight in Sharlis Bonis hotel near Dongola or Qasr hotel in Dongola.
- 3 overnights in private Nubian houses in Soleb village-kosha village & Tombus village, (basic accommodation).
- 2 overnights in a private local house in Karima, very close to Jebel Barkal.
- Mineral water (open quantity), tea, coffee & soft drinks.
- All camping equipment for the overnights in camps contents as follow:
- Iglo tent (2, 20 x 2, 20 x 1,60m), with 5 cm thickness foam mattresses, sheet, pillow, blanket, towel, camping tables &chairs, light, kitchen stuffs, toilet papers.
- Departure transfer &assist.
- International flight tickets.
- Travel insurance.
- Gratitude, (tipping your desert trip crew).