Nubia & Desert Secrets Of Sudan.
Off –beaten the road, this is a real adventure, enjoy a real desert ride, discover all the archaeological sites in the north, on this program we are focusing on new areas, which are less known & less-visited, such as the Nubian villages northward of Sai Island, very authentic Nubian villages, the belly of the rocks area, up to the border town with Egypt, the town of Wadi Halfa, the town has a legendary story, challenge, persistent and sacrifice of a hundred families has brought this town from nothing after their beloved town drowned due to the flooding of the high dam built in Egypt, flooding completed by roughly 1968.
From here we drive across the magical eastern desert on our way to the city of Karima, the eastern desert, once known as an area of gold mines and until nowadays, remains of Paleolithic, Neolithic sites scattered in remote areas away from our road, enjoy the very charm and a touch of this unique dessert.
We then follow our traditional road, visiting all the archaeological sites, towns, crossing Bayoda deserts on our return to Khartoum.
DepartureMain Street, Taiwan
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a departure at 9:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedAirplane TransportBreakfastDeparture TaxesPersonal Guide
Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Day 1: Arrivals to Khartoum
Day 2: Kawa
Day 3: Tombus
Day 4: Soleb
Day 5: Nubian Desert
Day 6: Nubian Desert
Day 7: Toshka
Day 8: Abri
Day 9: Wadi Halfa
Day 10: Station 6
Day 11: Karima
Day 12: Karima
Day 13: Meroe Pyramids
Day 14: Naga
Day 15: Khartoum
Day 16: Khartoum
Day 17: Departure
- Entry visa assistant.
- Special airport welcome &meet on arrival.
- Private airport-hotel transfer & hotel airport on departure.
- Passport registration.
- 3 hotel overnights in Khartoum, a hotel of your choice.
- All meals in Khartoum are included in a fine restaurant.
- Transportation in Khartoum, air-conditioned minibus, (4 persons &above), or an air-conditioned van for less than 4 persons or salon car, Hyundai for 2 persons.
- Transpiration outside Khartoum, Toyota land cruisers (4x4wd), 4 persons in each car expert drivers. Or Toyota Hilux double cabin (truck), (4x4wd), only 3 persons in each car.
- Local English-speaking guide, expert.
- All entry fees to visited archaeological sites &all admission fees to all visited museums.
- Full board tour (b, l, d) out of Khartoum, a cook in charge of all meals.
- 1 overnight in Sharlis Bonis hotel near Dongola or Qasr hotel in Dongola.
- 4 overnights in private Nubian houses in Soleb village – Toshka - Kosha & Tombus, (basic accommodation).
- 1 overnight in Nubian hotel in Wadi Halfa,3 stars.
- 2 overnights in a private local house in Karima, very close to Jebel Barkal.
- Mineral water (open quantity), tea, coffee & soft drinks.
- All camping equipment’s for the overnights in camps contents as follow:
- Iglo tent (2, 20 x 2, 20 x 1,60m), with 5 cm thickness foam mattresses, sheet, pillow, blanket, towel, camping tables &chairs, light, kitchen stuff, toilet papers.
- Departure transfer & assist.
- International flight tickets.
- Travel insurance.
- Gratitude’s (tipping your desert trip crew).